Empowering communities to address climate risk
Ygrene’s award-winning Property Assessed Clean Energy (PACE) financing provides municipalities with a scalable model for driving clean energy adoption and preventing catastrophic damage due to rapidly-increasing weather events.
Through a public-private partnership, Ygrene makes it possible for more property owners to afford upgrades that may help prevent storm damage, reduce energy costs, lower insurance premiums, and decrease their carbon footprint — all without tapping into limited local funding. These upgrades offer the added benefit of creating new green jobs and stimulating the local economy.
Learn more about our proven model for creating thriving communities that support a thriving planet.
See Our Current Service Areas
"I am proud that we have been able to make this program a reality and of the positive impact it will have on our community."
- Former Mayor Tomás Regalado, City of Miami, FL
“Projects like this are key to reaching our environmental goals and ensuring clean air for current and future generations.”
– Mayor Mary Casillas Salas, City of Chula Vista, CA
- 27,000 new job years have been created and sustained.
- $3.2 billion in local gross economic output activity has been generated.
- Carbon emissions have been reduced by 1.57 million metric tons.
- Ygrene supports consumer protections and PACE project compliance.
- All contractors must be legally licensed, bonded and insured.
- Contractors must meet Ygrene training and authorization requirements.
PACE at Work
- Over 500 cities are currently participating in a Ygrene PACE program.
- PACE legislation currently exists in 33 states.
- Ygrene projects have generated an estimated than $1.5 billion in completed improvements.
For more information about PACE financing and its positive impact on communities, visit PACENation and PACE is Working. To learn about our local government partners, visit Golden State Finance Authority, Green Corridor PACE District, Clean Energy Yolo, Set the PACE St. Louis, and Missouri Energy Savings Program.