This Policy applies to information that users and visitors such as property owners, contractors, participating municipalities, etc. provide to Ygrene’s website, mobile applications, or any other Ygrene system (“Systems”). Please be aware that other third-party websites that you may access through Ygrene Systems may also collect personally identifiable information about you. Our Policy does not cover those third-party websites, and we encourage you to read their privacy policies prior to providing them with your personal information.
If you do not agree with our Policy and practices, your choice is not to use Ygrene’s Systems. By accessing or using our Systems, you agree to this Policy. Ygrene Systems are intended for U.S. residents 18 years of age and above. This Policy may change from time to time. Use of our Systems after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check this Policy periodically for updates.
HOW DOES YGRENE COLLECT AND USE YOUR INFORMATION?
Ygrene may collect and use your personal information to:
- Respond to your requests for Ygrene financing and Ygrene information;
- Provide your information to third parties that you have authorized;
- Request for and verify contractor license information;
- Carry out contractual obligations entered between you and us;
- Further our marketing programs;
- Further our affiliates’ business purposes, and to market their products and services to you;
- Notify you about changes to our Systems or any products or services we offer through it;
- Further any other business purpose with your consent.
Certain information Ygrene collects and uses which pertains to you may be publicly available via government records, commercially available listings, and other widely available media (i.e. the Internet).
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE
Ygrene collects several types of information from and about users of our Systems, including information by which you may be personally identified (such as name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, social security number or any other information defined as personal or personally identifiable information under applicable law); and/or information about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details. Ygrene collects the personal information you provide when:
- You use our planning tools or apply for financing;
- You contact Ygrene with questions, concerns, complaints or questions;
- You participate in a promotion or online survey;
- You navigate through the Systems and such information is collected automatically. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies; and/or
- Third parties provide such information to us, for example, our business partners or contractors.
INFORMATION COLLECTED FROM OTHER SOURCES
Ygrene may also collect information about you from consumer reporting agencies. We may use this information to process and approve your financing application, to verify your identity, and to offer you products that may be of interest to you. We may receive information regarding you, your property, or your proposed or installed Eligible Products or other products, from others in order to process and approve your financing application.
MONITORING AND RECORDING TELEPHONE CALLS
Ygrene may monitor and/or record telephone calls for compliance, security, and customer service purposes. Please be aware that by calling Ygrene you consent to having your phone call monitored and/or recorded.
We use technology to:
- Gather technical information from your Web browser (IP address, operating systems);
- Set persistent cookies on your computer; and
- Use “action tags” or invisible tracking “gifs” on our systems (to collect information about your navigation throughout our Website and/or third-party websites and mobile applications).
WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
- With Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology supporting up to 128-bit encryption to prevent unauthorized parties from viewing personal information transmitted to or from our Systems;
- By limiting access to your personal information to only those authorized parties that have a “need to know” or that you have authorized; and
- As otherwise provided in this Policy.
DOES YGRENE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTIES?
Ygrene does NOT allow third-party advertisers to track your browsing activities on our Website for their own purposes. Ygrene may share your email or other contact information with third-party advertising and social media companies to provide you with information regarding Ygrene products and services which may be of interest to you. Ygrene also may share your personal information (including, but not limited to, your contact information):
- With parties involved in the financing process or your request for financing;
- With parties who service the contractual assessment;
- With parties that perform services on our behalf;
- With parties that install Eligible Improvements;
- With parties as authorized by you;
- As required by law.
Subject to applicable law, if you wish to opt out of Ygrene marketing communications and not have your information shared with third-party companies, please update your communication preferences.
HOW LONG WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE STORED?
We maintain electronic and hard copy financing application information for funded/closed/withdrawn financing for a period of 7 years in accordance with federal and state laws.
WHO CAN YOU CONTACT FOR PRIVACY RELATED ISSUES?
If you have a question or want to comment about this Policy or our privacy practices, contact us at email@example.com, or write to us at Ygrene Energy Fund ATTN: Privacy 6303 Blue Lagoon Drive, Suite 400 Miami, Florida 33126.
CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
If you are a California resident, California law may provide you with additional rights regarding our use of your personal information. To learn more about your California privacy rights, visit the California Privacy Rights page:
California Privacy Rights
Effective Date: 5/3/2023