California Privacy Rights
Information We Collect
Ygrene collects information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or device (“personal information”). In particular, our website, mobile applications, or any other Ygrene system (“Systems”) have collected the following categories of personal information from its consumers within the last twelve (12) months:
Personal information does not include:
- Publicly available information from government records.
- Deidentified or aggregated consumer information.
- Information excluded from the CCPA’s scope like:
- personal information covered by certain sector-specific privacy laws, including the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FRCA), the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA) or California Financial Information Privacy Act (FIPA), and the Driver’s Privacy Protection Act of 1994.
Ygrene obtains the categories of personal information listed above from the following categories of sources:
- Directly from you. For example, from forms you complete for our services.
- Indirectly from you. For example, you navigate through the Systems and such information is collected automatically. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies.
- From third-party sources. For example, consumer reporting agencies to process and approve your financing application, to verify your identity, and to offer you products that may be of interest to you.
Use of Personal Information
We may use or disclose the personal information we collect for one or more of the following business purposes:
- To fulfill or meet the reason you provided the information. For example, if you share your personal information to request our services, we will use that personal information to respond to your inquiry and, if applicable, provide you the requested services.
- To provide, support, personalize, and develop our Systems and services.
- To create, maintain, customize, and secure your account with us.
- To process your requests and transactions and prevent transactional fraud.
- To provide you with support and to respond to your inquiries, including to investigate and address your concerns and monitor and improve our responses.
- To personalize your Systems experience and to deliver content and service offerings relevant to your interests, including targeted offers and ads through our Websites.
- To help maintain the safety, security, and integrity of our Systems, services, databases and other technology assets, and business.
- For testing, research, analysis, and product development, including to develop and improve our Systems and services.
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
- As described to you when collecting your personal information or as otherwise set forth in the CCPA.
- To evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Ygrene’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Ygrene about our users is among the assets transferred.
Sharing Personal Information
We share your personal information with the following categories of third parties:
- Parties involved in the financing process.
- Parties who service the contractual assessment.
- Parties that perform services on Ygrene’s behalf.
- Parties that install Eligible Improvements.
- Parties specifically authorized by you.
- Ygrene’s financing partners and related agents and advisors.
- As required by law.
Disclosures of Personal Information for a Business Purpose
In the preceding twelve (12) months, Ygrene has disclosed the following categories of personal information for a business or commercial purpose:
Personal information categories.
Protected classification characteristics
Internet or other similar network activity.
Inferences drawn from other personal information.
Sales of Personal Information
California law requires that we provide transparency about personal information we “sell,” which for the purposes of the CCPA, means scenarios in which Ygrene has shared personal information with our partners in exchange for valuable consideration. In the preceding twelve (12) months, Ygrene has sold your personal information to our financing partners and related agents and advisors. California consumers above the age of 16 have the right to opt out of these sales at any time. We do not knowingly sell personal information about consumers under the age of 16. Please visit “Do Not Sell My Personal Information” (found at https://ygreneworks.secure.force.com/ConsumerInfoRequest) to make an opt-out request.
Your Rights and Choices
If you are a California resident, you have the right to (1) request more information about the categories and specific pieces of personal information we have collected, sold and disclosed for a business purpose in the last 12 months, (2) request deletion of your personal information, (3) opt out of the sale of your personal information, if applicable, and (4) be free from discrimination for exercising your rights under the CCPA. You may make these requests by calling us at 866-634-1358 or filling out the form (found at https://ygreneworks.secure.force.com/ConsumerInfoRequest). To opt out of sales, you can also visit “Do Not Sell My Personal Information” (found at https://ygreneworks.secure.force.com/ConsumerInfoRequest). We will verify your request by having you provide your name, address and contact information. We will then request additional identification verification to confirm your identity. To designate an authorized agent to exercise these rights on your behalf, please contact us by calling 866-634-1358 or filling out the form (found at https://ygreneworks.secure.force.com/ConsumerInfoRequest). We will then request additional verification to confirm your identity.
Only you, or a person registered with the California Secretary of State that you authorize to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request related to your personal information.
Changes to Our Privacy Notice
We may change this privacy notice from time to time. If we make changes, we will notify you by revising the date at the top of the privacy notice and, in some cases, we may provide you with additional notice (such as adding a statement to our website homepage or sending you a notification). We encourage you to review the privacy notice whenever you access the Systems or services or otherwise interact with us to stay informed about our information practices and the choices available to you.