Palmetto Bay, FL
Upgrades To Enhance Customer
Experience and Building Value
BrandsMart, one of the nation’s largest appliance retailers, has been an active proponent of energy efficiency and a role model for the use of PACE funding. In 2014, Ygrene provided $2.1M in funding for upgrades at BrandsMart’s Palmetto Bay store. Enhanced heating and cooling equipment, LED lighting, and modifications to the energy control system are projected to save BrandsMart’s Palmetto Bay location $135,000 annually in energy costs; $195,000 in 2015 in energy, operations and maintenance costs; and $1.6 million in maintenance over the life of the measures.
"PACE’s credibility and proven track record make it the clear choice to upgrade our stores from both a business and an environmental perspective."
- Larry Sinewitz, Executive Vice President of BrandsMart
"Last year’s Palmetto Bay project was the largest in the state and in short order, we’ve eclipsed that [with the Miami Garden store], underscoring our commitment to Florida and to pioneers like BrandsMart that are forging a safer, more adaptive future for the Southeast."
- Stacey Lawson, Ygrene Vice Chairman
Smarter And Easier Than Credit-Based Financing
Now it’s easier and more affordable than ever to improve your cash flow, reduce your costs—and increase the comfort, safety and value of your commercial property. Ygrene offers 100% no money down financing for energy efficiency, renewable energy, and, in certain locations, water conservation, electric vehicle charging stations and seismic upgrades to commercial buildings.
- Retain capital with 100% financing of eligible improvements and fixed terms up to 30 years
- Fast approvals. Usually within five business days
- Defer first payment up to a year or more
- Off balance sheet, nonrecourse, property tax-based financing
- Pass through payments. Special tax payments can be passed through under most net leases
- No personal guarantees, financial statements, rent rolls or lender consent required